1. The Indian football team made its first appearance at Olympics in
2. The Asian Games were held in Delhi for the first time in
3. Who was the first Indian to win an individual medal in Olympics?
a. Milkha Singh
c. Karnam Malleshwari
4. India won its first Olympic hockey gold in
6. Who was the first Indian to win the World Amateur Billiards title?
a. Geet Sethi
b. Wilson Jones
c. Michael Ferreira
d. Manoj Kothari
9. Who was the first Indian to reach the semi final in Wimbledon Tennis Championship?
a. Ramanathan Krishnan
b. Ramesh Krishnan
c. Laender Paes
d. Mahesh Bhupati
11. The name Kunjarani Devi is associated with
a. Weight Lifting
b. Target shooting
13. The Jawaharlal Nehru Mountaineering Institute is located at
14. How many gold medals did P.T.Usha win in the 1986 Seoul Asian Games?
15. Who was the first Indian chess player to get the Grandmaster norm?
a. Vishwanathan Anand
b. Dibyendu Barua
c. Praveen M.Thipsay
d. Nassir Wajih
19. With which sport is the `Choudhury Trophy` associated?
b. circumnavigation of the earth by car
c. Formula One racing